With the benefit of client-tested website elements, we construct your website in a way that puts your best foot forward, as we continually improve on positive conversion factors that help drive business growth. Ideally, we build a website for you that:
- Identifies top areas of focus — Potential clients look for an indication that your business provides the products and/or services they are looking for. We help promote you as the market leader or expert in your field.
- Shows your personality — The website design should convey your business’ personality and how you differentiate from competitors. Prospective clients need to be able to relate to your website and imagine themselves trusting and doing business with you.
- Highlights your experience and expertise, so as to convey immediate credibility.
- Offers something of value — Website visitors want to know you have something for them. We do this through creative calls-to-action that helps turn leads into clients / customers. We help ensure calls to action are positioned properly on your home page.
- Uses professional design and images — “Home-grown” websites can make your website visitors question business' credibility and its competency. We'll build a website that can handle professional quality video and photos that help convey your business' personality, and professionalism.
- Shows business results and / or testimonials — Where permitted, we'll include client / customer testimonials that help bolster conversion opportunities.
- Incorporates a Blog - Today, more than ever, it's important to establish yourself as a leader in the field or an expert in your industry. Blogging is perhaps the most effective way of helping drive the results you desire. We'll help you create content that puts you in the limelight.
- Include contact information — Make it easy for website visitors to contact you with a prominently displayed contact form and a phone number. We'll Use a local phone number to show that you are located nearby to serve the prospect’s geographic area. If you are use a toll-free number, we can display that as either a primary or secondary contact number.